Wednesday, October 15, 2008

3 years ago

3 years ago today, my life was forever changed. I was gearing up for the Bocktoberfest at Pat Caka's farm. (Pat, a great friend of our family, died 2 weeks ago.) Ross and Ryan somehow talked Nick into tagging along with them to the fest. He caught my eye when he first walked up, but I didn't talk to him. However, a little while later I did ask him if he wanted a drink, but he declined. For reasons I won't mention. Just think...Party Jenny! We went our seperate ways to the concert, but ended up meeting back up that night after the fireworks. From that moment on, we were and still are inseperable. I'm so lucky that God led me to my soul-mate. It's really scary sometimes how "right" everything is in our relationship. We were definitely made for each other. There is no place in this world I would rather be than next to my babe. He's my partner and the love my life. I cannot believe how fast 3 years have gone by.

As engraved in your ring....ALL MY LOVE!

No comments: