Thursday, July 26, 2007

Photo Shoot #1

Poor Nick...he didn't know what he was getting himself into when he asked me to marry him. Everyone knows how anal I am about pictures, so I've decided that we will be having MULTIPLE photo shoots! So far he's been a good sport about it. This past weekend was our first shoot. It didn't go quite as well as I had planned. First of all, it was HOT! The weather was rainy, go figure, but we wanted to get a few shots in. We started taking a few and I realized how much I really HATE being in front of the camera....I definitely belong behind it. The biggest task was getting Nick to keep his eyes open. Mind you, it wasn't all that sunny. His eyes are light blue-ish so the little bit of sun that was out, wore him out! I tried to get him to keep his eyes closed while Jill counted...It was supposed to go like this...one, two, open eyes, three. Nope! Instead it went like this one, two, Jill snaps picture and Nick has closed eyes. It was really quite comical as I sit here and think about it. Anyways, we did get a few good pics. Nothing that I am just super thrilled about to put in a paper or anything, but definitely some that will be up at the wedding. Thanks Jill...you really did do a good job! One day you can work for me! :)

1 comment:

crch said...

you should post a few...and def a few of the funny ones. Laughter will get you through some of the more stressful days ;)