Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Bridal Party

Here is a run down of our current bridal party. We have not finished asking everyone yet. It's hard getting in touch with everyone when we are all in different places.


Maids of Honor: Jamie and Jill (my sisters)

Best Men: Luke and Jake (Nick's brothers)


Bridesmaids: Alicea Pohler, Debbie Patek, Shelley Winkenwerder, Dawn Raab, Leslie Beach, Sarah Beth Groover, Jenna Popp, and one that has not been asked yet. (will post your name later :)


Flower girls: Emery Goerig, Kyleigh Schafer, and Micayla Perkins (all are Nick's cousins)


Ring Bearer: Jacob Spann (my 2nd cousin)


Groomsmen: Ross Spann, Ryan Spann, Jason Ward, Joe Mask and four that have not been asked yet. (will post names later)


Junior Groomsmen: Jaace Chumchal (my brother)


Junior Bridesmaid: Courtney Schafer


Yes, we have a big bridal party, but each and every person is special to us in some way or another and it was so hard to make the final decision. The list still could have gone on, but I had to stop somewhere!!


So, Saturday at Desi's wedding I asked Alicea, Debbie, and Shelley...three of my closest running buddies to be in the wedding. I brought them outside and gave them there baggies. It was AWESOME! They were in tears as they read their cards and of course we had a huge group hug. I love these crazy girls and I CANNOT WAIT TIL THE BACHELORETTE PARTY!!!
(below is a horrible picture some random guy took for us!)

No comments: