Tuesday, June 3, 2008

I'm An Auntie!

How I wish I was auntie to a human, but puppies are fine for now. Jill's Schnauzer, Kenzi, had puppies this past weekend. Unfortunately, I missed the event, but I'll be there this weekend to see them. If you or anyone you know wants a GREAT family dog, a mini-Schnauzer is the way to go. Kenzi is a VERY sweet, cuddly, protective dog. I finally found out this morning that she had 3 girls and a boy. I thought it was kinda funny....Jamie, Jenny, Jill, and Jaace! And the boy was the last one born. They are AKC registered.





I bet this one is going to be beautiful when she grows up.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

PUPPIES! I want one. How much are they going to be??? *Bonnie

Jamie C said...

I don't think Jill is going to want to part with them -- but she is.

Keep in touch with Jenny as far as when they'll be ready to leave Kenzi for a new home and what the price will be. The dad, Ammo, is beautiful too. He was a grey mini-schnauzer -- so no doubt the puppies will change colors too - but not much -- from black to maybe grey at some point. Who knows. We'll keep the pictures coming!!!!

Abby said...

I love schnauzers. We always had them growing up. Our last one Nicoal(Nicki) was all black...thus the name! So cute!

Tracy said...

Uh oh... Bonnie will want them all.