Saturday, June 7, 2008

Mi Vida Loca!

Several of us are headed to Mexico for a day of shopping in a few minutes. I'm on a hunt for cute decorations for the house. Indoor or outdoor will do. My "Money Nazi" husband only gave me $100. That'll get me nowhere! He doesn't know that I snuck an extra $75 of wedding money from a few cards that we just got in the mail here in Shiner. hehe! That's not very nice of me, but I'll tell him about it if I spend it.

We almost backed out of the trip because Mom got all scared about the Mexican Mafia. She said that crazy sh!t is going on down there and we shouldn't go, but it's to late to back out now. We've decided to shop this side of the border if at all possible to calm her down. Nick's supposed to call her and tell her that he's scared of the Mafia too! :)

Hope to report back with a successful shopping trip!

3 comments:

Jamie C said...

Our trip was so FUN!!!! I told Dawn about it last night and they are game to come along next time!

See you tomorrow night -- FRIO RIVER OR BUST!!!!

It's weird to think that we were just in Mexico! LOL

Abby said...

So jealous. I love Mexico shopping, next time I will send money with you to buy me some stuff:)!!

Can't wait to hear about what all you bought!

Anonymous said...

Listen to your mama! They never report all that stuff here but in the San Antonio paper they do. Glad you made it back safe and sound and that you took your body guards. I won't go anymore.

beth