Thursday, January 31, 2008

Table at Selections

We're registered at Selections on the Square in Wharton. I love this store. MaryLee, the owner, is the sweetest lady. I'd love to buy the business from her one day and do what she does. One day I'll have to ask her about it. Anyways, I went there last Friday to take a picture of our table because they had just finished setting it up. I went by this Tuesday and it is cleared off. Not completely empty, but almost! How awesome is that?! All she has up is one of our place settings with 2 glasses and a setting of our silverwear. We might have to go back and pick out some other stuff before the wedding. She should be getting some of our "fancy" china and silver in to add to the table.

Our stuff is all of the ivory dishes. They put two people to a table.

1 comment:

Abby said...

This clears up so much for me as I thought "selections" on your shower invite ment that you had made selections at various places in Wharton. Shows what I know!