Monday, January 7, 2008

Getting closer...

I haven't started an official countdown yet, but it's getting really close so the dreams are starting up again. The other night I had a dream that Nick and I woke up together the day of the wedding. I was so mad at him...he was supposed to stay somewhere else but he said he couldn't find a place so he decided to stay at my parents house with me! I insisted on pushing the date back since it was bad luck to see each other beforehand.

This weekend, Mom, Jill, and I went to Jamie's to work on the address list and the Come and Go shower invitations. We are almost finished with the guest list!! Woooohooo! It's massive, of course, but what do you expect? Our wedding is going to be sooooo awesome...don't mean to brag, but it will be! My family and friends are TERRIFIC! They've been so much help during all of this planning and preparation time. It's all been fun too, I'm going to be so sad when it's all over.

Ok, I'm going to start the countdown tomorrow...I'm pumped!

No comments: