Thursday, January 3, 2008

It's been a while

Seems like forever since I last posted. Despite the short break, we had a wonderful Christmas and New Year's...Nick and I were with each other pretty much 24/7 which was VERY nice. We had lots of family time and lots of time in the car driving back and forth from Wharton to Shiner. I'm not complaining about all the driving...we love our time together in the car...very seldom do we listen to the radio because we talk nonstop. I'm feeling really good about the wedding-we got lots of things accomplished while in Shiner. We finished 315 chair covers, put a huge dent in the wedding list, and even went to the hall and did a test run on the tables and decor around the hall. We LOVEEEEE the decorations! Everything is falling together very nicely! Nick and I were on cloud 9 when we left the hall. I imagined the hall looking a certain way, but you just never know if it will turn out like you hope. The test run eased my mind a TON...it all looks sooooo good. I CANNOT wait for March 29th!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes! It HAS been a long time since you did a post.

Did you take pics of the hall? Bring them on Saturday if you did.

Mom and Jill are coming up then. I don't know what time, just know it's Saturday. Okie dokie?