Friday, September 11, 2009

Wow....You have a BUSY BABY in there!!

The first thing I heard when we had our sonogram was "Wow....you have a busy baby in there!" This was not news to me. The baby has been VERY active for the past week and a half or longer. The sonogram was AMAZING to say the least. It made it so real for both of us, but more-so for Nick. When Nick was called into the room with me, they turned the monitor towards us and the baby raised its arm and waved at us! It was hilarious and brought tears to my eyes. We visited with Dr. Cone after we visited with the radiologist and he told us that everything looked great. On the paper the measurements show that the baby measures 5 days ahead of schedule. I would love for it to get here sooner! :)

We stuck to our guns and didn't find out the sex of the baby. We almost caved, but when we first told them we weren't going to find out they thought it was great and then told us they weren't going to ruin our surprise when we were contemplating finding out. They definitely know what it is though and I'm leaning towards boy...it's just so active that it makes me think boy. Nick always said that we could find out closer to the date, but Nurse Angela said she won't tell us. WE LOVE ANGELA and I would so love to party with her once we have this little babe
I'll post more later, but right now we are at Aunt Jamie's Bachelorette party on the River Walk. (Oh, and I soooooo want a XX!)


1 comment:

Jamie C said...

EXCITING!!!! Baby Popp will be here soon. How cool is that?!