Sunday, September 20, 2009

Soooo PRETTY!

I am sooo in love with this bed. It is everything that I wanted when we started looking for a bed and more. Last night we went to a wedding shower at Hinze's, came home and decided to start putting the bed. Can you believe that Nick didn't need ANY beer and there were ZERO curse words or deep sighs out of him? Putting the bed together was very easy, for me anyway. I just sat there and took pictures. Gotta love being PREGGO! Nick would just say that I'm using the baby as a crutch!

Here is the bed straight out of the box. It's gorgeous even when it's not put together.

My job was to seperate the screws. Didn't I do a good job??



The final product...


Isn't it gorgeous? Next step is to order the material so we can get the bedding made. It's all coming together very nicely.

2 comments:

zackandjenn said...

The crib looks great! Can't wait to see the little Popp girl (my prediction) in it! he he

*Jillian Leigh* said...

I LOVE it!!! That green looks great with it. I can't wait for Baby Popp Girl either ;) I hope I can see it this weekend!