Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Fun Friday!

Last Friday Nick and I went to Babies R Us to begin our baby registry. We had soooo much fun, to say the least. Registering for wedding stuff was fun, but baby stuff took the cake. Nick hogged the scan gun as he did when we registered for wedding stuff, but he did let me have a turn with it when he went to the restroom. We spent almost 2 hours scanning stuff, but it seems like we didn't get to everything and I know there are lots of changes I need to make on the list. Of course, most of it is all "fun" stuff that we will be able to live without. Essentially, all you need is diapers, bottles, butt cream, and wipes, but who could resist all the other cute-sy things out there.

Nick testing out a glider. He's much pickier than I am about it!

No comments: