Friday, August 17, 2007

St. Lucia...Here We Come!

I booked our honeymoon today! We are so so so excited about it! We booked it through Travel Planners in El Campo. The ladies name is Leigh Ann Neel. She was very sweet and easy to talk to...she knows her stuff. I highly recommend her!

We ended up getting the Romeo and Juliet Sunset Oceanview suite at The Regency St. Lucia. This particular room comes with the butler service which sounds UNREAL! Basically we have a guy, I guess it could be a girl too, at the palm of our hands the entire time we are there. He/she will iron our clothes, bring us breakfast in bed, bring food to us at the beach,etc....basically ANYTHING we ask. He/she will give us a cell phone so he's a phone call away. I am just amazed at this and CANNOT wait to be treated like royalty. I'll definitely let you all know if it is really the way to go when we get back.

I've really got to start working out now! Only 7 months to go....

No comments: