Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Let the nightmares begin...

Usually at this time I am having nightmares about school things...leaving kids outside, sending them home the wrong way, etc. I guess wedding nightmares will outweigh that this year. Well, last night was my first official nightmare. I know I had one before, but I couldn't remember it so it doesn't count. I don't think this one is as terrible as I would have expected.

My bridesmaids and I were all getting our dresses on, makeup done, etc. I had my dress on and there was a huge black spot on the train from taking portraits. I didn't see it and Jamie and Jill kept trying to hide it when I turned around to make sure that the dress was ok. I started to walk out of the hall that we were getting dressed in Jamie was standing on my dress and it started to rip!

I hope all of the nightmares I have are as short as this one. It wasn't soo terribly, but definitely not something I want to happen!

Jamie....you better watch where you are walking when that day comes!

1 comment:

crch said...

oh that is just the start of it....there will be plenty more where that came from :) Sometimes I wake up and I am so mad at Tim, but it is all because in my dream he either showed up late to the wedding or didn't show up at all. It is crazy how real your dreams will seem.