Friday, August 3, 2007

Mother of the Bride

Oh jeez! This woman is just PICKY! Tuesday Mom and I went to Victoria because I needed to get a new social security card. It is packed away somewhere in all of my crap and I'm NOT digging for it. It was much easier to just get a new one. Of course we couldn't just go to Victoria and not go shopping. Well, Dillard's was having a GREAT sale. 30% off the already marked down prices. We went through the mother of the bride dresses and couldn't find her anything. I did pick up a dress for my two grandma's and Nick's grandma. We got such great deals on them that if they decide to not wear them in March then we won't be out of much money. Wednesday we decided to run to Austin to see if we could find any other dresses. We did find Nick's mom a dress that is really pretty. Mom tried on a few, but nothing she wanted. The collar has to be a certain way. It has to be a certain length and certain material. Rather not have a jacket. The list goes on. We did find one that was very flattering...almost perfect, but it was to early to get!! I think I'm going to have to sit the next dress shopping trip out! Jamie and Jill will be in charge of helping her find something. It just stresses me out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She may be picky but we love her just the same! Jamie