Sunday, August 26, 2007

7 months...

Not exactly, but on Wednesday it will officially be 7 months til THE day and 3 months that we have been engaged! Where has the time gone?? I'm getting more and more excited! So far, it hasn't been stressful at all. Hopefully it stays that way. This morning while I was at church I made a list...

TO DO's:
Organist
Soloist
Photographer
Nick's passport
Nick's baptismal certificate
Mail Engaged Encounter cashier's check
Email pics of cake to the cake lady

I know there are other things that I have to do, but I like SMALL lists...I get them done quicker that way.

Anyways, yesterday was Grandma and Grandpa Popp's 6oth Wedding Anniversary. My 3 flower girls all walked up together to bring flowers to the altar. They were AWESOME! According to their mom's and grandma's they asked if they could wear their princess dresses and if the bride was going to be there. They are so precious and I can only imagine how cute the pictures will turn out at the wedding. Not sure who will have a harder time waiting 7 months...me or them! I'll post a picture of the three of them tomorrow and write a little blurb about them. Yes, I know i have a lot of flower girls, but I've ALWAYS wanted several. It just works well also because they are all cousins and play together all the time....I couldn't pick between the three and would never want to break any of their little hearts.

School starts tomorrow and I am SOOOOO ready. I met some of my kids on Thursday and it seems like I will have a really good class. I definitely deserve a good year after last years group.

No comments: