Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Our Precious Little Boy or Girl

The 3d/4d ultrasound at this stage is beyond amazing. I was soooo nervous and excited all day today. So many thoughts were racing through my head especially after dreams I've had. Everyday you just hope and pray that everything will be fine and soon we will be a happy and healthy family of 3. Since this was an elective ultrasound, it was an out-of-pocket and out-of-the-office visit. I found a place in Sugar Land that ended up being awesome, Baby Image. It's a one room suite ran by 2 men. The guys were SUPER nice and the room was great. It had a HUGE TV and a really large, comfy chair for me. Nick was thrilled right when we walked in. We told Mike that we were not wanting to know the sex so there were several moments that Nick and I had to look at each other. We were probably beaming more today than on our wedding day. So, here are some pictures. It was a great experience and I will definitely go back to the same place when we have more kid(s).


Definitely daddy's child...look at those chubby cheeks and that nose! It's blessed with the Popp nose.

Sucking it's thumb. Ick! Nick says it has my fingers. Thanks, babe!

Those are my guns! haha!
Put up your dukes!



Like every parent, I'm biased to my child, but golly isn't it cute! This just makes me want it out RIGHT NOW!!! Nick has been excited about the baby since we found out we were expecting, but he is beyond thrilled now. I finially feel like he is more of a part of this pregnancy.

3 comments:

Jamie C said...

OMG!!! I love him/her!!! Precious!!! (eventhough these 4Ds freak me out) ha ha ha

You're right -- it does look like Nick in that 3rd picture....

Love you!!

Abby said...

It is beautiful! Can't wait to meet baby P!! (I was amazed at home much B looked like his ultrasound!) So get ready!!

Bonnie said...

Oh my God! This is amazing. I'm so excited for you.