Thursday, December 20, 2007

So sweet

You know when you have those days and you just wake up in a crummy mood. Well, that was how today started. I have so much to do before Christmas and I'm still in school!!! It's absolutely ridiculous that we don't get out until tomorrow, the 21st!! I've also been grumpy because I just wanna go home...to my Shiner home. For some reason, I get grumpy if I stay here for 3 whole weeks in a row. Shiner is relaxing and laid back and it makes me happy. I'm happy in Wharton with Nick, but I don't get to see him much so I get grumpy. Well, just as I'm grumpily getting into my car, because he gets to stay at home and I don't get to be with him, there's a note in my car with some cash telling me to get my nails done. He is so AWESOME! He snuck it in my car last night because it needed to be moved. Of course, I'm in a wonderful mood now. He's the best guy in the world!

No comments: