Sunday, December 2, 2007

Christmas Goodies

The Christmas shower was sooo much fun. I laughed so much that I went home with a headache. I got lots of great Christmas goodies too. I wish I could use everything this Christmas, but I think I'm going to wait until Nick and I have our first Christmas together as a married couple.


Here's a rundown of the awesome gifts:
Alicea-metal rustic cross and 2 rustic ornaments
Aunt Judy-rustic wreath holder, grapevine garland, metal star with cranberries
Jenna-3 snowmen in sleigh
Aunt Karen-rustic metal reindeer and metal angel
Sarah Beth-wooden Santa Claus
Debbie-(couldn't make it because she is studying for finals AND she lives in Fort Worth) 4 rustic ornaments and Recipe for a Merry Christmas plate
Aunt Beverly-3 bell rustic door knob hanger
Dawn Machacek-dueling guitar playing Santa and reindeer (inside joke)
Aunt Barbara-3 rustic jingle ornaments and 3 rustic flat ornaments
Aunt Carolyn, Jennifer, and Heather-candy cane spoons, snowmen plates, and matching mugs from Williams Sonoma
Nikki Nerada and Glo Hagens-Jim Shore Santa musical figurine and box of 12 Days of Christmas Jim Shore ornaments
Mom, Momma Popp, Jamie, Jill, Mamo, Grams, and Mamaw-Willow Tree Nativity Set
-Shepherd, camel, and sheep
-Creche (nativity stand)
-Ox and Goat
-2 Metal star back drops
-Joseph, Mary, and baby Jesus
-3 wisemen

No comments: