Sunday, December 2, 2007

More strudel-making pictures


Nick decided to show up and help make strudels as well. He wasn't very happy with me putting flour all over him, but he got over it rather quickly and decided to laugh about it.


I think we were pretending to do be busy here. I'm sure he's making some wise comment.

Me, Jamie, Mamo, and Mom



Awww...he's so cute!


The boys hard at it. We decided that men make the best dough rollers. I didn't try, but they were better than Jamie and Mamo. (I'm gonna catch heck about that!)


Mom saved the wishbone from the turkey for Nick and I. Matthew REALLY wanted to do it so he helped me and we lost! Wonder what Nick wished for...


Matthew making his first strudel.


Little Rob making his first strudel.

>
The finished product! They were super YUMMY!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mamo & I were taking it easy on ya'll. HELLO!!! She is the QUEEN of strudel-making!