Saturday, March 20, 2010

Happy St. Paddy's Day

I thought it would be fun to take pictures of Brody with something for every holiday. Well, I missed the first holiday Brody was around for. Brody was only 12 days old on Valentine's Day so I was unable to take him shopping. I would have bought an outfit early, but we didn't know to go girl or boy so we will just pretend it didn't happen this year! ;) Nick and I did get to sneak out of the house for about an hour on Valentine's Day. He arranged for his mom to come watch Brody while we went out to eat. Of course I trust her, I just didn't want to leave him! It was a nice little outting though.

The next holiday to celebrate with Brody was St. Paddy's Day! Not that special of a holiday, but it did give me an excuse to take these funny pictures. Isn't it terrible how I torture the poor guy? He actually was very sweet and didn't get mad at me at all.


I love me little leprechaun!

No comments: