Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Baby Bedding

Here are the pictures of the bedding we have decided to go with. Ours will not look "exactly" like any of these, however we are using material from each of these to make ours. I like all of them and especially love the monogramming. We're not quite sure how we will master that minor detail, but it will be done! I'm a monogramming fanatic and might even be getting my own machine soon. :o) You can check out a bunch of other really cute bedding at www.polkatotdesigns.com As always, I love to hear your opinions!



4 comments:

Jocelyn said...

I like the bottom one the most... very cute! It's too pricey for my budget, but I really like the idea of custom bedding!

Smiley Jane said...

Love them! Go for it! He/she will use for several years so it's def worth it!

Abby said...

Love it, use your favorite fabric on the bedskirt, the bumper's leave the crib pretty darn quick, so you want your favorite on the bottom. We do have a friend whose baby uses the bumper as his pillow (he's three!). (so it's getting lots of use.!) You could monogram it with a P and it'd work for all the babies!!

Tracy said...

I love it too. The dots are my favorite, but they are all super cute. Good call about the bedskirt/bumpers, Abby.