Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Christmas is in the air!

We are starting to celebrate Christmas early this year. Mainly because it's our "first married" Christmas together and our "first" Christmas in our "first" house. We are so excited about all these firsts that we already have one decorated tree up along with two trees that aren't made for decorating. We plan on getting our "main" tree after Thanksgiving so that it's not dead by the time Christmas actually gets here. I took a few crappy pictures last night with the point and shoot camera. I'll post some better pictures when the house is completely done. Tomorrow we plan on putting the lights up, which, I'm afraid will be a huge chore.
I'm in love with this Nativity Scene! It was a gift from Mom, Mom-In-Law, Sisters, and Grandmas at our Christmas Shower that took place almost a year ago.

It's an artificial tree that I put up once in one of my apartments. It was too good to part with so it's making its appearance in the kitchen.

Here's a view of the living room. The main tree will be in front of the window.

5 comments:

Bonnie said...

It looks great! I'm so excited about Christmas this year too. I love that Nativity scene, any ideas where it came from???

*Jillian Leigh* said...

I love it. The house looks cute! I wish I had my own place to decorate! Thomas and I need to come up to Wharton!

Abby said...

Love it!! I have that same nativity scene on my christmas list this year!!

Tracy said...

I love the nativity too! You're house looks great. I'll have to come see it soon, because it looks like y'all have done a ton since I was there in Aug!

Jamie C said...

Looking great!