Friday, August 8, 2008

Go Ricebirds!


Self-portraits are no fun! This is our first picture together in our house. I'm sporting my Ricebird Red because Nick and I were on our way to the school board meeting for his official introduction. We were there all of 7 minutes. It was great and everyone there is super friendly. We LOVE ECISD! I love WISD also, but ECISD has allowed me to have a HUSBAND! Jaace came to visit the week that we had the school board meeting. He only came because I promised to take him to visit J.D. Hudgins Cattle Company. He has really gotten into raising Brahman cattle and now has 8 of his own. The visit was very informative and I enjoyed it as much as he did. I'm sure I'm ranked #1 sister because of it! :)
One of the high dollar bulls.

Jaace and Mr. Hudgins

1 comment:

Abby said...

You look so good in Ricebird red, don't you just want to move over this way!! We would love to have you!! (I know you just got your house all fixed up, but none the less!!)