Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Here's a picture


So here is an "after" picture. I haven't loaded the before pictures yet do to our crappy internet here. You can picture the before in your head...imagine baby blue EVERYWHERE! I've already changed this room since this picture. I now have a hutch against the wall and the table is turned. Nick's mom gave us the table and hutch. Supposedly it's rather old and the chairs are no longer apart of the set. I'm going to look for chairs at estate sales, etc. I think a bunch of old mismatched chairs would look pretty cute. It's all coming together rather nicely. We put the floors in the living room and it looks amazing. I only have one room left to paint and then it will be complete!

1 comment:

Abby said...

It looks so great! I can't wait to see it in person!