Tuesday, July 29, 2008

4 months ago...

We were busy doing this....
Decorating! Actually we were finishing up and getting ready for rehearsal. I cannot believe that tomorrow will be 4 months since we were married. It has gone by so fast. I miss all the planning and excitement being engaged brought. Married life is wonderful, thank goodness we have a wedding video to relive the day. I'd be depressed if I didn't.

Oh how I wish I was doing this....

Scuba-diving in St. Lucia. The underworld is AMAZING. I highly recommend scuba-diving. It's a complete different world undersea. Nick really loved it more than I did. Mainly because I freaked out a little and my ears killed me until I figured out how to equalize. Man, I need to blog about our honeymoon! How behind I am!

4 comments:

Abby said...

I can't wait for the honeymoon post! I need a vacation, so I will just live vicariously through you all!

Jamie C said...

Ahh well -- if you want to plan a wedding -- I hope to be doing that soon -- so your advice is ALWAYS appreciated! :-)

serendipityphoto said...

Hey Jenny! I can't wait for the honeymoon post too!! :) I miss you all. We should meet up sometime!

Alice

Anonymous said...

I came on here to ask you where you guys stayed in St. Lucia (I know Sandals but which one Grande??)? I wasn't expecting to find pictures from it kinda funny. Planning a wedding is super stressful. I'm soooo ready for it to be here.

Heather