Sunday, December 2, 2007

Christmas Shower


My sisters, mom, and me! They have been so amazing through all of this wedding stuff. I love them all very dearly. They have made every moment so special.


Cupcake tower


Sarah Beth and me! She's my "hopeful" future sister-in-law. I love her.


5 of my 10 bridesmaids.
Jamie, Jill, Alicea, ME, Sarah Beth, and Jenna


The hostesses of the Christmas shower...Glo Hagens and Nikki Nerada.


The food was delicious. We had a couple different types of quiche, mini sausage wraps, various dips, fruit, and yummy Mimosas!


Where's Jenny? This makes me laugh! Alicea gave me a cute rustic cross and ornaments and a bag full of tissue paper!


Me and my Grannies! Unfortunately, Grandma Popp couldn't make it because she had to go to her brother's funeral.


My mommas!


Here I am opening presents. It's so much fun opening presents, but kinda weird when everyone is staring at you.


Some of the guests watching as I open presents.

No comments: