Friday, October 5, 2007

I'm in love!

Heather really saved my life! She found Serendipity Photography in Austin and I finally chose them as our wedding photographers. I'm VERY VERY VERY excited about meeting Alice and her gang and having them capture our memories to tell our story. She is such a sweet lady....she's been very patient and friendly to me through our numerous phone calls and emails. I'm mailing off their deposit today...especially after our last conversation.

Here are our last emails....

Alice,
I am SO pumped about having you guys at my wedding. I love ya'll already! Thank you so much for being so friendly and easy to work with. I fully trust you in capturing all the special moments on our special day. Can't wait to meet you and the gang!

Jenny


From Alice:

Haha, me too! I'm so excited about your wedding! I already feel like I'm going to a friend's wedding :) How nice is that! We're gonna get a lot of great pictures. I'm going to ask our other photographers to join if they can.

Can't wait to see you and work with your big familiesss! (gotta add more ses for the 1200 people)

See you soon!
Alice

No comments: