Monday, August 27, 2007

My little darlins'...




Left to Right-Micayla, Kylee and Emery

Aren't they adorable? I know they are going to be so precious and do a great job. There's no doubt that they will walk down that aisle with no problems. We're not sure which one Jacob will get to walk with yet. We'll probably have to match them up at rehearsal. They might all walk down together.

Cayla, Kylee, and Emery are all of Nick's cousin's kids. Cayla belongs to Chris and Tracey. Jenny and Cary are Kylee's parents and Emery's parents are Abby and Brian. All of their mothers are really awesome, and I love getting together with them. With time, we will all probably grow even closer. (Their dad's are great too!)

Abby and I are planning on going to Houston one day to try on different flower girl dresses. I'm sure we will have a great time. She's got this great, bubbly personality...I've never personally known a lawyer until I met her, she's definitely not what I imagined one to be.

Nick and I are so lucky because we both come from such awesome families. He gets along great with his future in-laws and my future in-laws are super. We're gonna be a great big, happy family!

No comments: